Working Conditions

Issue Reporting

We have heard that many faculty and staff throughout the College are experiencing problems in classrooms and offices with:



technical support issues

We have created a reporting form for members to report these issues to the Union so we may fully understand the scope of these issues.

**You may also report issues with Payroll using the form***

For outstanding issues, please also forward emails or cc the Union on the kinds of service requests mentioned above by emailing

Quick Reference Information - Who to contact

  • To report IT issues:

  • For issues with ClearTouch boards, contact Multimedia Services at x8469 or Dial 3 from any in-classroom phone.

  • To report facilities issues, FTF and CEs can use the FAMIS system on MyCCP. PT/VL Faculty should contact their Department Head.

  • To report payroll issues: Elisabeth Madway, Manager HRIS,

Below is guidance for each bargaining unit about how to check your paycheck for the correct pay:

CE: What’s my current pay rate?

PT/VL Faculty: What’s my current pay rate?

Full-Time Faculty: What’s my current salary? What’s my current step?